Solve the world’s biggest water challenges as part of the Water Quality platform. Be part of a high-performing company or help define an emerging one. Work alongside ambitious colleagues and contribute to businesses that help ensure safe drinking water, consistent industrial processes, groundbreaking climate change research, and other critical initiatives with global reach and lasting impact.
Water Quality and Treatment Jobs at Danaher
At Danaher, we're dedicated to improving the world around us through passion and innovation. As part of our water treatment team, you'll help design and manufacture water quality solutions that impact the lives of people worldwide while protecting the planet through environmental compliance.
Our professionals verify that all water meets quality standards through environmental sampling, modeling and analysis. They also monitor treatments and manage water delivery systems to ensure the highest-quality results. Examples of popular water quality positions include:
- Occupational health and safety specialists.
- Environmental scientists.
- Water and wastewater treatment system operators.
Why Work in Water Quality?Our water quality specialists find constant fulfillment in preserving the Earth's most vital resource — water. As the first line of defense against unsafe and contaminated water, our associates contribute to the fight to save lives every day through water resources.
Additional benefits of working in the water treatment industry include:
- Pay. Water quality career salaries span a wide range with a higher median salary than many other careers.
- Demand. The demand for environmental specialists is projected to grow faster than the average employment rate at an 8% increase between 2019 to 2029.
- Hands-on experience. Our water quality jobs allow associates to actively engage in their desired field with hands-on experience.
Skills You'll Gain Through Danaher Water Quality JobsWhen you work at Danaher, you'll join in our mission to change the world while pushing yourself to achieve continuous improvement. As part of our water quality team, you can gain these versatile skills:
- Adhering to environmental compliance requirements
- Practicing quality assurance and control
- Using laboratory equipment
- Engaging in environmental fieldwork
- Performing volatile organic compound (VOC) testing procedures
- Using geographic information systems (GIS) and database software